simpleshow foundation is looking for an intern in volunteer management & social media
Would you like to be actively engaged in contributing to the UN Agenda 2030 and its 17 sustainable development goals? Are you passionate about video communication and support the idea of free knowledge? As an intern at simpleshow foundation you will support our team with a variety of creative and administrative tasks: starting from working with our volunteers (as of now, about 400 people), handling our social media, or producing explainer videos by yourself.
- Manage the volunteer community, incl. registration & authorization process, supporting volunteer authors during the video creation process, issuing the certificates etc.
- Managing the social media channels, incl. YouTube, Facebook & Twitter
- Writing blog articles & updating the website
- Support the foundation team with a variety of creative tasks (e.g. video creation with our DIY tool mysimpleshow)
- Excellent English skills, especially strong writing and grammar skills
- Fast learner who is attentive to detail and likes to multi-task
- Excellent time management, ability to meet task deadlines
- Previous experience as a volunteer in any area is a big plus!
- Passionate about video creation, knowledge sharing, and creativity
- Positive attitude and open to learning new things
- Availability to work at least 5 hours a day from Monday to Friday
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support from the foundation manager & simpleshow marketing team
- Training to become a real expert in explainer video creation
- A chance to make a real impact on the development of our young non-profit & free knowledge in general
- Possibility to work online from anywhere
Location: Stuttgart / Berlin / Miami / distance working
Perks: Paid internship, flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
Sounds exciting? Then what are you waiting for? Apply for the internship HERE or send your application (CV & a short cover letter) to: email@example.com Don’t forget to mention the time period you’re available for the internship.
Any questions? Just email Ilya Kompasov: firstname.lastname@example.org